Wednesday, August 13, 2014

36-Block 4 Patch, Times Two


It's been a busy few months! My daughter and her husband had twins. I spent 3 weeks with them and their big brother in NYC. And then they all came home with us for a month. And then we went back to NYC for a week.

Can I just tell you, in case you were wondering, twins are awesome!! Oh, and a ton of work. Add a just-turned-two-year-old to the mix and you know we were kept entertained.  I loved being with them.

I made the babies quilts that coordinated- two color ways of a Kaffe print and solids I had on hand.




Baby Girl's quilt is backed with the big floral, Baby Boy got polka dots.


Just wish they didn't live so far away. They're already 11 weeks old today. Time flies. Really!



Make it a Wonderful Day!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the additions to your family!!! Such cuties and gorgeous quilts!!! So happy you were able to spend so much time with the three grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete